- Bibliographic Information!
- Der junge Tischlermeister (German Edition)?
- La maison des italiens (essai français) (French Edition).
The book appears just as research intensifies into metric spaces and especially, distance design for applications. These distances are particularly crucial, for example, in computational biology, image analysis, speech recognition, and information retrieval.
Encyclopedia of Distances (2nd ed.)
Here, an assessment of the practical questions arising during selection of a "good'' distance function has been left aside in favor of a comprehensive listing of the main available distances, a useful tool for the distance design community. This reader-friendly reference offers both independent introductions and definitions, while at the same time making cross-referencing easy through hyperlink-like boldfaced references to original definitions.
This high-quality publication is a mix of reference resource and coffee-table book.
Globalization (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
The latter are measured from the principal points and are the same on both sides if one has the same refractive index on both sides. In contrast, the front and back focal distance can be quite different, even if there is air on both sides.
See also: objectives , focal length and other articles in the category general optics. If you like this article, share it with your friends and colleagues, e.
- Turn Me On Erotica Volume 1.
- Apologia/Commedie/Rime/Lettere (Italian Edition)?
- Underdog (German Edition).
- RP Photonics Encyclopedia - working distance, objective.
- Encyclopedia of Distances | ikihexujerys.tk?